Our womeny only swim program seeks to:
- Create a safe space where women and their daughters become comfortable in the water
- Educate and equipe the community with life saving water safety knowledge
- Revive the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet(pbuh)
- Build a community of women and girls linked by a common interest of swimming
We serve women and children ages 4+ (boys 6 and under).
Our program operates year round program and offer 8-week cycles, 4- week cycles, and open swim days.
- Beginner Swim Lesson
- Intermediate Swim Lesson
- Advanced Swim Lesson (if needed)
- Lap Swimming (must pass swim assessment)
First and last day of each cycle is assessment. After the first day you will be assigned your official start time, instructor, and swim level. Start times options are:
- 10 am or 11 am (Spring, FallW, and Winter)
- 8 am or 9 am (Summer)
Participants that would like to paricipate in lab swim, must be able to swim 50m unassisted.
Registration fees are drafted monthly from participants account for the duration of the cycle.
8 Week Cycle – $150 ($75 per month for 2 months)
4 Week Cycle – $75 ( one time payment of $75)
Open Swim – one time payment
- Adult(18+) – $20
- Child (12+) – $10
- Child (3-12 ) – $5
- Child (under 3) – Free
Refund Policy: Once first day of classes start, there will be no refunds and we will require you to make the monthly payments. This ensures that we can cover the cost of the program.
All withdrawals must take place prior to the first day of class so that we can give your spot to someone on the waitlist.
Our program have limited spots available each cycle. We aim for an 8:1 student to teacher ratio. Each cycle we typically have the capacity for 40-55 participants.
Mountain Park Aquatic Center
1063 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
- Spring, Fall, Winter – 10 AM – 11:45 AM
- Summer – 8AM – 9:45 AM
Participants will be assigned their class time after registratoin and assessment. Each lesson last 45 minutes.
- First Session: 10 AM – 10:45 AM (8 AM – 8:45 AM)
- Second Session: 11 AM – 11:45 AM (9 AM – 9:45 AM)
Participants who signed up for lap swim will be assigned swim time after registration.
Cycle 1: January 29, 2023 – March 19, 2023
Cycle 2: TBD
Cycle 3: TBD
Cycle 4: TBD
Things you may need to bring (some items are optional):
- Swimming attire that is comfortable, fits well, is made from DriFit or moisture-wicking material, and that you can move in.
- Good goggles that will not leak. Prescription goggles are available, check Amazon.com and swimoutle
t.com. Googles are available for purchase.
- Swim caps. ME swim caps are available for purchase.
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Flip-flop or poolside shoes. Shoes will not b allowed on the swim deck.
Can I register at any time?
Registration is typically open only for the two weeks leading up the next cycle. Once registration closes, you will not be able to register until the next cycle.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes we do offer discount to our official ME members. The amount of the discount depends on your membership levels:
- Supporter Member – 5% discount
- Sustainer Member – 10% discount
- Legacy Member – 15% discount
Discount codes can be found in the member portal. Discount codes must be used at the time of registration.
If you have 2 or more family members from the SAME household participating in the swim program. The first person pays full price and each additional person receives a 10% discounts. The members must be from the SAME household not cousins or friends.
Questions about swim program? Email Alaa at firstname.lastname@example.org