May Yoga Challenge
May 17 - May 31
Flexibility is an important component of physical fitness and has many positive effects on the body. For instance, it improves mobility, posture, muscle coordination, reduces the risk of injuries and muscle soreness. It even leads to a better overall “shape”. Yoga is one way that you can improve your flexibility. So for the month of May we challenge you to do at least 15 minutes of yoga daily. Like always our challenges are about establish consistent habits. #smallthingsdoneconsistently
How does it work?
- Become an official ME member by selecting one of our membership levels.
- RSVP below for this event.
- Follow the instruction received in email to join the challenge on Challenge Hound
- Once the challenge starts on May 17, 2022, complete a minimum of 15 minute yoga “workout” each day for the duration of the 15 day challenge.
How to log activities?
- All activities are logged into Challenge Hound
- You can connect an App listed on the Apps page and activities will be automatically synced to Challenge Hound. Challenge Hound currently supports Garmin, Under Armour (Map My Run, Map My Walk, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, etc), Fitbit, Coros, and Strava.
If you connect an app, Challenge Hound will automatically sync applicable activities, so there is no need to manually enter. Whether you manually enter or use an App, you’ll receive an email notification with your challenge status after each activity you log. You can visit Challenge Hound to view your personal challenge dashboard, as well as full challenge leader boards and charts.
How to win?
- Must be an official member of ME by selecting one of our four membership levels.
- Complete a daily yoga workout for a minimum of 15 minutes (225 minutes within the 15 days) by May 31, 2022
Blourish will provide the top 3 winners with
Everyone deserves access to swim lessons regardless of religious belief. Muslimahs Endure women only swim program provides just that…access to a safe environment for women and their children to learn a life saving skill. But access should not only be limited to those that can afford it. Help us raise the funds so that we can do the following:
- Provide scholarships to 100 women and their children so no one will be excluded.
- Swim instructor training.
- Lifeguard recruitment
We are hoping to raise $5000. Consider donating today!
Join the May Yoga Challenge. Be sure to check your email for instruction to join Challenge Hound