June Jump Rope Challenge
June 11 - June 30
It is time to Jump!!! Jumping rope can be a full body workout and its FUN! So lets put in that work ladies! So for our June Challenge, for 20 days we will be doing 15 minute jump rope workouts. Everyone jump rope workout will look different. Workouts should be continuous for 15 min, can include breaks throughout, or mix it up with some strength exercise. Like always our challenges are about establishing consistent habits. #smallthingsdoneconsistently
How does it work?
- Become an official ME member by selecting one of our membership levels.
- RSVP below for this event.
- Follow the instruction received in email to join the challenge on Challenge Hound
- Once the challenge starts on June 11, 2022, complete a minimum of 15 minute Jump Rope “workout” each day for the duration of the 20 day challenge with a recovery day every 3-4 days. Recovery days can simply be taking a rest, or doing a stretch routine, yoga, mobility exercises, Epsom soak, massage, foam roll, etc
How to log activities?
- All activities are logged into Challenge Hound
- You can connect an App listed on the Apps page and activities will be automatically synced to Challenge Hound. Challenge Hound currently supports Garmin, Under Armour (Map My Run, Map My Walk, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, etc), Fitbit, Coros, and Strava.
- On your respective device choose the following activity type:
- Garmin: Select”other” activity type
- Fitbit: Select workout activity type
- Under Armour apps: Select either gym workout, machine workout, class workout
- Strava: Select “workout” activity type.
If you connect an app, Challenge Hound will automatically sync applicable activities, so there is no need to manually enter. If you do not have a connected device you can manually enter your workout. Whether you manually enter or use an App, you’ll receive an email notification with your challenge status after each activity you log. You can visit Challenge Hound to view your personal challenge dashboard, as well as full challenge leader boards and charts.
How to win?
- Be a registered ME member
- Complete 15 min jump rope workout daily
- Take a recovery day every 3-4 days.
- Complete 3.75 hours within 20 days with the most consistent jump workout days. i.e A person that completes 3.75 in 15 days will be considered above someone that completes 3.75 in 5 days. It is about establishing a consistent habit of MOVEment daily.
- Workouts should be continuous for 15 min, can include breaks throughout, or mix it up with some strength exercise
- Top 3 finishers are randomly selected if multiple finishers
- Comprehensive Nutrition coaching package
- Welcome Wellness Self-care Gift Box
- $25 Gift Card
Everyone deserves access to swim lessons regardless of religious belief. Muslimahs Endure women only swim program provides just that…access to a safe environment for women and their children to learn a life saving skill. But access should not only be limited to those that can afford it. Help us raise the funds so that we can do the following:
- Provide scholarships to 100 women and their children so no one will be excluded.
- Swim instructor training.
- Lifeguard recruitment
We are hoping to raise $5000. Consider donating today!
RSVP and follow instructions in welcome email